- A WEDUSEA partnership meeting took place ‘in person’ in the MaREI building, Cork, on the 14th and 15th of March. Representatives from all the 14 project partners were present. The partners updated each other on progress so far and shared knowledge and ideas.
- Partners toured the LIR facilities with Ian Power.
- Recent testing of the OE35 device has taken place at Lir. Find out more here.
- WEDUSEA project flyers were distributed to all project partners.
- An essay on WEDUSEA was published in the Spring 2023 edition of the Journal of Ocean Technology.
- Project partners are in the process of finalising the designs of systems and subsystems for the OE35 wave energy converter device to be deployed at the European Marine Energy Centre in Orkney.
- Reports are now being finalised ahead of publication at the end of April 2023. This includes a Complete Environmental Monitoring Plan, a report on Site Consents and Insurance and a Certification report.